Please consider a donation to support these little ones:
- A case of kitten food $25
- A box of vaccines $65
- Test kits $120
We are very grateful for the Natural Choice dry cat food and dry and canned dog food generously donated by Mars Petcare.
- Donate a Kuranda Bed to Milo dogs, and pups! Discounted prices and $5 shipping direct to Milo! Please visit kuranda.com/donate/Milo
- Bully sticks, chew sticks, pig ears, long lasting treats for dogs
- Biscuits and training treats
- Small-Medium adjustable collars
- Clumping, clay or pellet cat litter
- Flea and tick medications
- A box of vaccines $82
- A cart to move arriving animals in crates and deliveries of food, supplies and donated items.
- Wheelbarrow to move wood chips into dog yards
- A tank of gas back and forth to Sanctuary $75
- Urgent repairs needed on the access bridge to the dog yards = LUMBER
- Donated time by electricians, plumbers and carpenters
- A back hoe for one to three days
- Metal (ideal) or plastic corrugated roofing panels
- Wood chips and/or a wood chipper! The dog yards are muddy – wood chips create a nice layer
- Gravel for driveway, paths and dog yards
- Lumber: 2x4s, 4x4s etc. and plywood
- Heavy gauge fencing wire and 6 ft-8 ft chain link gates
- Dog houses
- Rain gear for staff
- Solar panels
- Solar lights
- Bales of grass hay and bedding straw
- Gift cards to Home Depot, Friedman Bros., or Mendo Mill
- ATVs - All Terrain Vehicles, "Four Wheelers", Mule, Gator, Subaru Brat, any smaller 4-wheel drive, sturdy vehicles
- A Bobcat or small tractor!
- Electric Vehicles and Golf Carts - for quieter, lighter work-loads in the main compound area
- Fence Panels and Farm Gates and other large animal equipment. Feed and water troughs etc.
- Four Wheel Pickup Truck - Any size, make, model, in good working condition
- Log Splitter
- Big piles of sand for outdoor cat sand boxes
- Staff/Volunteer Kitchen for daily use, creating a place to sit and plan with volunteers and to make fundraiser food and drink ($2,500)
- Dolly and/or sturdy cart for loading and unloading food, crates, donated goods and get them stored away
- Storage Sheds, Tuff Sheds, outdoor shelving
- Late model desktop, laptop or tablet computers with Windows 7 or Windows 10 and MS Office
- Air exchange/purification devices
- Laundry detergent
- Latex and food handling gloves
- Kitchen and yard sized trash bags
- Exercise Pens (Puppy surrounds) for fosters and showing at mobile adoptions
- Canopies and shade cloth for sun protection
- Water Troughs and little pools - Large vessels so the dogs can play in the water
- Cloth Slip Leads for dog walking
- Metal non tipping dog bowls
- Cat furniture, Cat Condos, beds and toys
- Dog biscuits and treats
Treecy patiently awaits her dinner at the Milo Sanctuary
Donated items can be dropped off or shipped to Milo Point Richmond or the Milo Sanctuary.
Email email@example.com for more information on shipping.
The Milo Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
All donations of funds and "in-kind" goods are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permissible by law.