PO Box 6625
Albany, CA 94706
Milo Point Richmond|
220 S Garrard Blvd
Point Richmond, CA 94801
7 Days a Week
See our Contact Us
page for Volunteer
The Milo Sanctuary
Milo runs a 283-acre Sanctuary in Mendocino County
|Shop at Amazon|
|Shop at Amazon through Amazon Smile and help Milo at the same time!|
A portion of your purchase price benefits the Milo Foundation.
|Bookmark this link|
so your Amazon shopping helps Milo!
|Milo Partners with Pet Food Express|
|There are things we need for our animals at Point Richmond and the Sanctuary. You can shop for needed supplies for Milo by clicking the Pet Food Express logo below. Designate Milo as your purchase recipient, receive a 20% discount and free shipping.|
The animals thank you!
|Shop at iGive.com|
|Shop at one of the over 400 name brand stores at iGive.com using the link below, and Milo will receive a percentage of each purchase.|
Please consider a donation to support these little ones:
- A case of kitten food $25
- A box of vaccines $65
- Test kits $120
We are very grateful for the support and donations from Petfood Express and Alpha Pet.
- Donate a Kuranda Bed to Milo dogs, and pups! Please visit kuranda.com/donate/Milo
- Bully sticks, chew sticks, pig ears, long lasting treats for dogs
- Toys, squeeky toys, rope toys, puppy toys and interactive/stimulation items
- PETFOOD EXPRESS or other pet supply gift cards
- Biscuits and training treats
- Small-Medium adjustable collars
- Clumping, clay or pellet cat litter
- Flea and tick medications
- Big Umbrellas, Shade Cloth and Shade Sails
- Wading Pools (for nursing moms and pups and for dogs to cool off in at the Sanctuary)
- Flea and Tick Meds
- Cat and Kitten Dry and CANNED FOOD
- Dog and Puppy Dry and CANNED FOOD
- Hoses 25'-100' and Hose Nozels
- GIFT CARDS; Costco, Pet Supply, Gas, Amazon, Home Depot/Ace Hardware/Friedman Brothers...
- Large Poop-Scooper sets
- Generators! Honda and Champion brands we know to be strong and reliable
- A tank of gas back and forth to Sanctuary $55
- Donated time by electricians, plumbers and carpenters
- A back hoe for one to three days
- Metal (ideal) or plastic corrugated roofing panels
- Wood chips and/or a wood chipper! The dog yards are muddy – wood chips create a nice layer
- Gravel for driveway, paths and dog yards
- Lumber: 2x4s, 4x4s etc. and plywood
- Heavy gauge fencing wire and 6 ft-8 ft chain link gates
- Dog houses
- Rain gear for staff
- Solar panels
- Solar lights
- Bales of grass hay and bedding straw
- Gift cards to Home Depot, Friedman Bros., or Mendo Mill
- ATVs - All Terrain Vehicles, "Four Wheelers", Mule, Gator, Subaru Brat, any smaller 4-wheel drive, sturdy vehicles
- A Bobcat or small tractor!
- Electric Vehicles and Golf Carts - for quieter, lighter work-loads in the main compound area
- Fence Panels and Farm Gates and other large animal equipment. Feed and water troughs etc.
- Storage Sheds, Tuff Sheds, outdoor shelving
- Late model desktop or laptop computers, Windows 10 compatible. Note: We generally can not take used printers unless near current model with unused ink or toner
- Air exchange/purification devices
- Laundry detergent
- Latex and food handling gloves
- Kitchen and yard sized trash bags
- Exercise Pens (Puppy surrounds) for fosters and showing at mobile adoptions
- Canopies and shade cloth for sun protection
- Water Troughs and little pools - Large vessels so the dogs can play in the water
- Cloth Slip Leads for dog walking
- Metal non tipping dog bowls
- Cat furniture, Cat Condos, beds and toys
- Canned Kitten and Adult Cat Food
- Dog biscuits and treats
Donated items can be dropped off or shipped to Milo Point Richmond or the Milo Sanctuary.
Email email@example.com for more information on shipping.
The Milo Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
All donations of funds and "in-kind" goods are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permissible by law.